May 02, 2022
Institutional Shareholder Services has weighed in on the battle for Kohl’s boardroom, recommending shareholders elect two members of activist investor Macellum’s slate while backing up some of the current board’s experience going into a potential sale of the company.
The Swiss parent of Le Coq Sportif and Movement Skis loss narrowed to CHF 10.6 million ($11.6 mm) last year from a loss of CHF 23.4 million, as sales grew by 41% to CHF 143.9 million ($157.4 mm).
Australia’s Super Retail Group said that its Rebel sporting goods banner saw comp store sales slip 1.8% in its week 27 to 43 period, and are down 4.0% fiscal year-to-date.
G-III Apparel Group, which already owns a 19% interest in the fashion brand, will pay €200 million ($210 mm) to acquire the remaining 81% of its equity from a group of private and public investors.
The Lecco, Italy-based ammunition manufacturer, which also has two U.S. production facilities and is headquartered in Ozark, MO, has acquired the U.K.-based hunting and sporting clay shot shell maker Lyalvale Express.
A NY District Court judge granted Vans’ motion for a temporary restraining order to prevent MSCHF Studio from selling its Wavy Baby sneaker, as well as a preliminary injunction in the Old Skool style trademark infringement suit.
The creative giant who shaped product design direction for both Nike and Adidas during the 80s and 90s died on April 29 at the age of 78.