April 11, 2018
James Gatto was hit with more charges by the Justice Department in a revised complaint which describes payments through AAU teams to families of three more college athletes intended to steer them to NC State and Kansas, both Adidas schools.
Bank of America said it would not provide financial services for gun makers who sell AR-style rifles, after Citibank said last month that it will prohibit its retailer customers from selling firearms without a background check or to under-21 buyers, and from selling high-capacity magazines or bump stocks.
The Shanghai-based joint venture, which launched in Jan. 2014 with COLM owning 60% and Swire the other 40%, had 2017 sales of $168 million with low-teens operating margin.
Calling NWL’s deal with Carl Icahn that handed him control of five board seats an “act of desperation and self-preservation,” activist investor Starboard Fund put forward four candidates of its own.
The Ugg parent prevailed in one of its many IP lawsuits over the Bailey Button Boot trade dress, winning a case originally filed three years ago in Central CA District Court against Romeo & Juliet.
Despite the failed privatization of its Pou Sheng retail subsidiary, YY continues to outperform, with total revenue increasing 12.5% to $855,045,000 last month and Pou Sheng up 33.3% to $314,299,000.