Preview - Please log in to view full article.

Article Date: October 2018
Word Count: 209

DSW and Authentic Brands Group to Buy Camuto Group for $375 Million


DSW and ABG will pay $175 million for the intellectual property rights of the licensor and brand owner, with ABG taking a majority 60% interest and DSW taking the other 40%. DSW will also acquire Camuto’s global manufacturing, sourcing and design assets, including production facilities in Brazil and China, and its NJ distribution center, for another $200 million. The two acquirers will partner to grow the large combined brand portfolio with ABG’s licensing expertise and DSW’s sourcing and manufacturing expertise in footwear. The acquisition gives DSW access to the Vince Camuto brand and the footwear licenses of Jessica Simpson and ... Log in to view full article.

 


Already a subscriber?

User Name:  

Password:  


Not yet a subscriber?

Try SGI for a month FREE. You’ll get our daily news feed, weekly newsletter, and access to the last two months of SGI articles.

Start a new subscription to SGI, or order any of our other products.